Thursday, July 20, 2006

Momma Cat on the Mend

Dear Readers,

I must apologize for not having more tantalizing kitten fodder. I've been fighting severe allergies and sinus problems, so the kids have been taking care of me. Last night was the first night in a week that Cat Daddy and I actually shared the bed. I have been sleeping on the couch, because I have been coughing at all hours of the night. The kids have been really good. In fact, Bek would be a great daddy, since he's so sweet and stays by my side no matter what whenever I'm sick. On the other hand, whenever I'd have a coughing fit, Bitsy's eyes would get big and she'd run for cover! We had a talk yesterday about me teaching her to how to call 9-1-1 if there's ever an emergency and Cat Daddy isn't around. She just looked back at me.

Fans, be patience and stay tuned!

In the meantime, take the time to visit my "Links!" The Daily Kitten always posts a new kitten picture each day, and Cute Overload always posts several baby animals pictures each day. Both make you say "Awwwwww." Whenever I need a lift, I simply stop by and check them out.

Have a blessed day! - The Cat Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Foo said...

Um... before the indignant comments start rolling in, I'd like to make it clear that I did offer to sleep on the sofa so that Cat Mama could have the bed.

Maybe I'll dig back through my blog and try to find the entry about the cat that dialed 911. You know, as inspiration for Bitsy.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Yes....He did offer! I'll attest. It was just easier for me to stay on the couch. I'm shorter. :)

Yeah, let's get Bitsy trained. I'm not sure Bek could quite get it, since his paws are bigger, and he'd be pushing more than one button at a time.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Gwynne said...

Well, I'm glad Cat Daddy clarified that. ;-) I like the sounds of his new name. Maybe he could add his first initial and hit the airwaves as a gangsta rapper...T. Cat Daddy (I don't think F. Cat Daddy has the same ring, do you?). ;-)

Get well soon (as soon as one can when they have to sleep on the couch)!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home